"I was a smoker for over 26 years and am pleased to say that after 1 year still off the cigarettes. Best money I ever spent from stopping smoking. Cheers for your help Alan! Ciaran
Benefits of Stopping using Fast Track Hypnosis
When you permanently quit, all the benefits of stopping smoking begin within minutes of your last cigarette.
- Immediately: The air around you is no longer harmful to anyone near you
- 20 minutes after you quit: Your blood pressure and pulse rate now decrease while your body temperature of your hands and feet increases
- 8 hours: Carbon monoxide and oxygen levels in your body return to normal24 hours: The chance of a heart attack decreases
- 48 hours: Nerve endings start to grow while your sense of smell and taste improves
- After 2 weeks and 3 months: Circulation plus your breathing improves and walking becomes easier
- Between 1 to 9 months: Any coughing, tiredness and shortness of breath decreases - energy levels increase
- 1 year smoke-free: The severe risk of heart disease is reduced by half of that of a smoker
- 5 years smoke-free: Risk of a stroke reduced to that of a non-smoker
- 10 years smoke-free: Smoking-related cancers ( e.g. mouth, throat ) significantly reduced
- 15 years non-smoking: Heart disease and your life expectancy is the same as a non-smoker
After your session at the Belfast Hypnotherapy Centre, the benefits of stopping will be:
- Much more energy
- Cleaner and healthier lungs
- The chance for a longer and healthier life
- A clearer throat
- Fresher breath
- Cleaner smelling hair and your clothes
- More money in your pocket !!!
In the 35 years since I first started in practice, I have helped many, many thousands of people stop smoking and the benefits are incredible.
They now enjoy health and freedom from nicotine through the use of Fast Track Stop Smoking Hypnosis.
So when people ask me if they can stop smoking in just ONE 30 minute session, my answer is "YES"!
" Before calling Alan I smoked up to 40 cigarettes per day. Never have I thought of having one since. Many Thanks Andrew "
You may have tried to quit on your own many times before and noticed that, after you are beyond any physical addiction to nicotine, you still feel the desire to smoke.
That's because of habitual conditioning, and this is also addressed and corrected with Fast Track Stop Smoking Hypnosis.
Fast Track Stop Smoking Hypnotherapy is a superb tool for re-educating the mind by altering subconscious motivations to smoke.
YOU will change any habits and associations that drive much of this behaviour.
Hypnosis to stop smoking is a potent tool and with my help, and providing YOU do WANT to stop, plus are willing to put in some effort, you can STOP smoking for life!
CDs or Downloads are also provided for post-hypnotic suggestions that help alleviate any physical discomfort you may possibly feel during the first few days after quitting as your body is ridding itself of nicotine and other toxins.
They are also designed to reinforce the session and to avoid putting on weight.
- Tired of coughing?
- Wasting Your Money on Cigarettes or other tobacco products?
- Out of breath with the slightest exertion or exercise?
- Do you really want to finally quit smoking? Easily? Reliably? Without any stress?
Just ONE 30 minute Fast Track Hypnosis is all it takes to throw that pack away for good.
Now that really is amazing!
" Giving up smoking is the easiest thing in the world. I know I've done it thousands of times. - Mark Twain "
Its a pity Mark Twain didn't know about Fast Track Hypnosis!!
I first met Alan Gilchrist back in 2006, he was the man I hoped would stop me smoking. But I was unsure if what I was spending my money on was going to be worth it. It's now 2020 – the BEST money I ever spent! I'm STILL smoke-free 14 years later and now getting help with weight loss. Will keep you updated with my new task and hope I come out a winner again! Thank you, Alan.
I attended Alan Gilchrist in 1996 and was previous to this a 20 - 30 a day smoker. I'm still after 16 years a non-smoker. Feeling so much healthier and energetic. I tried Hypnosis in 1994 with a different Hypnotherapist with no effect. Would recommend this therapy to anyone who wants to stop smoking